Annual Fair Day & Pie Festival
Saturday, May 19, 2018
9:00 – 3:00 pm
Our Annual Fair Day & Pie Festival will feature local artisans, crafters, a flea market, food, a large plant sale and children’s events. This annual fundraising event will benefit our Outreach Ministry at COHS. The anchor event of the day is the Pie Festival and it brings out the best of our congregation’s baking talent. There are many opportunities to help make this event a success so please tell your family, friends and neighbors to save the date and sign up to help out for a few hours. For more information please contact Jon Gavetti
Pie Sales & Pie Contest
This year, all of the money raised will go to COHS Outreach Ministry which will help many people in many different ways. Please sign up to bake a pie or 2 and beat our last year’s numbers. Or sign up to enter a pie into the Pie Contest. Our volunteer judges are from local restaurants, bakeries, the culinary arts institute, churches and other pie lovers from the community. Everyone from our seniors to our youth have participated in this great event. So start thinking today about your best pie recipe. Even if you’re not the competitive type but you know someone outside the parish that would be equally as enthused as we are about the festival have them contact Kathy Clipp. for details and entry information.
Here are some entry details:
– Adult and Youth categories
– Pies will be judged on the following criteria: Appearance, Crust, and Taste
– All pies must be baked in a 9” disposable pie tin, pie dishes will not be
– All pies and crusts must be handmade; no purchased, pre-made crusts are
– Entries must be dropped off at Church of the Holy Spirit between 8:00 and
9:00 a.m. on Saturday May 20th.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT PIES THAT REQUIRE REFRIGERATION (i.e. dairy, cream, or meat pies).
The Annual Fair Committee is on the hunt for a treasure chest full of use-able house hold items, knick-knacks and small furniture items. (No clothing, electronics or large furniture items.) The O’Connells will be at church the following Sundays with the Treasure Chest Trailer for you to drop off your donations:
For more information contact Cindy O’Connell.
Please help make this event a success and volunteer an hour, a few hours or the entire day. Whatever works for you we can use your help.
EARLY BIRD PRICING
There is early bird pricing for registration completed before April 1.
- You can purchase a space for Fair Day for $25 (savings $5) if purchased early.
- You can also purchase a space for Fair Day, AND pre-register for our Gingerbread Craft show on December 1 for a total of $45 before 4/1. (This is a total savings of $10)
REGULAR PRICING AS OF APRIL 1
- Once space for Fair Day for $30 – OR
- Purchase a space for Fair Day, AND pre-register for our Gingerbread Craft show on December 1 for a total of $55.
Crafters who are members of COHS will receive a $5 discount on the prices listed above.
Click HERE to continue to registration!